Why Choose the B-Dry® System to Waterproof Your Basement?
- The B-Dry® System has been successfully installed in over 200,000 basements nationwide
- With every B-Dry® of Massachusetts installation, you receive a Lifetime Warranty. We’ve stood behind that warranty for over 50 years!
- The B-Dry® System has been thoroughly reviewed and accepted by important U.S. government agencies including FHA (Federal Housing Administration), HUD (Housing & Urban Development), ICC-ES (formerly B.0.C.A – Building Officials & Code Administrators) and the U.S. Patent Office.
- B-Dry® Dealers are properly licensed and, for your protection, carry liability and workers’ compensation insurance.
- Highly reputable magazines, including Better Homes & Gardens, Builder Magazine and Entrepreneur, have all written favorably about the B-Dry® System.
A proven leader in basement waterproofing solutions, the B- Dry® solution, patented in 1986, permanently and completely eliminates water leakage problems in both finished and unfinished basements.
- After an in-depth investigative report, Dateline NBC honored The B-Dry® System with a favorable review.
- The B-Dry® System has been installed in a project home on the popular PBS show, “This Old House”.
- Many B-Dry® Dealers are members of the National Association of Home Builders, various state builders associations and Chambers of Commerce, and are Accredited Members of the Better Business Bureau.
Invented and developed by its founders, the B-Dry® system is simply the best wet basement waterproofing solution on the market today and is available exclusively through B-Dry® of Massachusetts.
Why We’re Different…
All foremen, installers and consultants go through extensive training. Additionally, crews receive updated field training throughout the year. The fact is, many B-Dry® Crew Foremen have worked for their local B-Dry® Dealer longer than many of our competitors have even been in business!
Most waterproofing companies use basic, do-it-yourself type materials. Our key components are manufactured exclusively for the B-Dry® System and are available only through our network of Licensed Dealers.
Methods used by most waterproofing companies are often the same as what’s used by home builders. According to the National Association of Home Inspectors, 60% to 90% of all homes will have a leakage problem within the first 20 years. If those outdated waterproofing methods aren’t working in new homes, how dependable can they be in older homes? The B-Dry® method, patented in 1986, is proven to work!
Results & Warranty
What good is a lifetime warranty from another company that’s only been in business a few years? How would they even begin to know how long their system will last? Statistics from the Small Business Administration show that over 80% of new businesses fail in the first 10 years. Even the most honorable intentions are no substitute for the B-Dry® System’s rock-solid reliability. When you shop with B-Dry® of Massachusetts, you get a reliable lifetime warranty that you can count on!
How Does the Patented B-Dry® System Work?
First, our unique 5-step process relieves the hydrostatic pressure from underneath your basement floor and foundation and implements a drainage network that removes and drains water better than any other system.
After we drain the block cores, the walls are still porous and will continue to absorb moisture through a process known as capillary attraction. To provide permanent protection for your basement walls, we install B-Dry® Rigid Sealers, a non-permeable, waterproof polymer. The tough Rigid Sealer will never crack, chip or peel and easily bridges cracks and other defects in your basement walls. The visible side of the Sealer is made of attractive, stain-resistant sheeting that can be wiped clean with most household cleansers. B-Dry® Rigid Sealer is perfectly safe, having passed strict building code tests for anti-flame and anti-smoke requirements.